|Yellow Box|| |
Cottage Sleeps 8 (min. 2 night stay weekends)
$380 per night for 4 adults entire cottage
Extra adult $60 per night
Weekly Rate Stay 7 nights and pay for 6 when booking direct by phone (excludes Christmas)
“Elm Cottage welcomes pets, and having them holiday with you does not incur a surcharge. Dog bowls, treats and Poop bags provided.
Cleaning fee $150 per stay
- 4 bedrooms - 2 bedrooms upstairs- easily configured, with two large king beds that can be separated to provide for 4 single king beds, other 2 bedrooms downstairs have queen size beds with a private ensuite. These two bedrooms accessed externally.
- 2 bathrooms upstairs - one accessible and the other with spa bath and separate shower
- All linen & towels provided.
- Gourmet kitchen
- Large living, dining area to cater for family reunions and groups
- Full reverse cycle air conditioning
- The property 4G Accessible, limited WiFi on request.
- Foxtel Premium Package (all movie & sports channels)
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer
- 1200 thread linen and quality furnishings
- Balcony with 6 burner BBQ
- Outdoor setting
- Ramp for easy access
- 180 degree views of the river and valley
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the booking may stay in the property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges will apply
Minimum Stay 2 nights, except for Long Weekend (3 nights), Easter (4 nights), between 15 December – 10 January (5 nights)
Gift Vouchers available - just give us a call to organise for you.
To secure a booking on one of our cottages, we require a 50% deposit.
This deposit is not refundable if the cancellation occurs less than 14 days from the beginning of your stay – unless the accommodation can be rebooked.
If cancellation occurs less than 72 hours from the commencement of your stay with Elm Cottage, full fees will be charged.
Check in time is 2:00pm and check out 10am.
We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard, though guests are to be advised a 1.5% fee is charged if paying by credit card.
As a security bond in the case of any incidental expenses during your stay, we require a credit card pre-authorisation of $150. We will not accept this security bond in cash, and any unused funds from the pre-authorisation will clear within 10 working days.
- Check in time is not before 2pm on arrival date unless prior arrangements have been made and check out time is no later than 10.00am on departure date unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Pets are allowed inside the cottages but are not allowed on the carpets, furniture or beds at any time. Any evidence of pets on carpets, furniture or beds may incur a cleaning fee of $150. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets, we supply, dog bowls, treats and Poop bags for your convenience. Any damage incurred by pets will incur a repair or replacement charge.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the cottages. When smoking outside butts must not be left dropped on the ground. A cleaning fee will be charged along with an extra “airout fee” of two days accommodation if smoking occurred within the cottage.
- Guests are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the property and any part of it during your stay. Guests must notify management immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement costs.
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the booking may stay in property overnight, If any other guests stay extra charges will be incurred.
- All furniture and furnishings and entertainment systems settings must be returned to the positions they were in when you arrived. If technicians are called a fee will be incurred(receipt supplied).
- Guests are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $100.
- Appliances do falter and fail so please advise us of any faulty appliances immediately so steps can be taken to insure your holiday is not inconvenienced.
- Please ensure all gas cyclinders are turned off after use. Gas cyclinders left on will incur a replacement fee of $35.