Cottage Sleeps 4 (min. 2 night stay weekends)
$285 per night for the entire cottage.
Cleaning fee $75 per stay.
Weekly Rate - Stay 7 nights and pay for 6 when booking direct by phone(excludes Christmas)
“Elm Cottage welcomes pets, and having them holiday with you does not incur a surcharge. Dog bowls, treats & Poop bags provided.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.
- The master bedroom provides a king sized bed.
- The second bedroom provides a queen bed.
- All linen & towels provided.
- Tea, coffee, sugar, salt & pepper, oil, tin foil, glad wrap, paper towel in pantry. Coffee Plunger
- There is shower bathroom with toilet.
- Fully equipped kitchen (no dishwasher) with eat-in area.
- Lounge room with TV - Foxtel (Premium Package-all movie & sports channels), DVD, and Stereo player.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Large covered balcony with BBQ and outdoor setting provide 180 degree vistas of the river and natural surrounds, overlooking the river below.
- Dog safe balcony.
- Under cover parking for your vehicle
- Unlimited Wi Fi
Blue Gum possibly offers the most magnificent kitchen view anywhere within regional Australia.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, linen and towels are provided.
Being rated 4.5 Star there is nothing to bring except groceries. Tumut has both Coles and Woolworths Supermarkets (open till 10pm).
In the pantry we provide, salt & pepper, oil, tea, coffee, sugar, tin foil, glad wrap and paper towel.
Yes they are. At Elm Cottage dogs are most welcome inside the cottage but we do ask they do not go onto carpeted areas, and do not sleep on the furniture or bedding. We supply dog bowls, treats and Poop bags. We want to make sure your dog never misses another family holiday!
Rivers Edge, Yellowbox and Red Gum cottages are fully fenced. However, it is up to you to make sure you keep an eye on your pets and close the gates behind you. Blue Gum and River Gum has enclosed balconies.
To secure a booking on one of our cottages, call us direct and pay only a 50% deposit. Booking on line takes full payment.
This deposit is not refundable if the cancellation occurs less than 14 days from the beginning of your stay.
If cancellation occurs less than 72 hours from the commencement of your stay with Elm Cottage, full fees will be charged.
Check in time is 2:00pm and check out 10am.
We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard, though guests are to be advised a 1.5% fee is charged if paying by credit card.
As a security bond in the case of any incidental expenses during your stay, we require a credit card pre-authorisation of $150. We will not accept this security bond in cash, and any unused funds from the pre-authorisation will clear within 10 working days.
- Check in time is not before 2pm on arrival date unless prior arrangements have been made and check out time is no later than 10.00am on departure date unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Pets are allowed inside the cottages but are not allowed on the carpets, furniture or beds at any time. Any evidence of pets on carpets, furniture or beds may incur a cleaning fee of $150. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets, we supply, dog bowls, treats and Poop bags for your convenience. Any damage incurred by pets will incur a repair or replacement charge.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the cottages. When smoking outside butts must not be left dropped on the ground. A cleaning fee will be charged along with an extra “airout fee” of two days accommodation if smoking occurred within the cottage.
- Guests are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the property and any part of it during your stay. Guests must notify management immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement costs.
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the booking may stay in property overnight, If any other guests stay extra charges will be incurred.
- All furniture and furnishings and entertainment systems settings must be returned to the positions they were in when you arrived. If technicians are called a fee will be incurred(receipt supplied).
- Guests are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $100.
- Appliances do falter and fail so please advise us of any faulty appliances immediately so steps can be taken to insure your holiday is not inconvenienced.
- Please ensure all gas cyclinders are turned off after use. Gas cyclinders left on will incur a replacement fee of $35.